Monday, January 18, 2010

Example of a fake spoofed mail /learn phishing

I got this mail ,saying that they will credit 500 re in my account ,although I do not have any account in BOI.Just click on the images to get detailed .

The mail can make you fool in many ways ,as You are now been asked to re-activate your online account to help us update our server information to match with our latest upgrade, Please follow the re-activation reference below:
and if you follow the instruction your vital detail can be used  in wrong way.






Detail mail was also interesting saying that I have to fill a survey for them and 500 re. will be awarded to me .

I followed the link .and got the page below ,but just look at the URL they are using its not Bank of india's URL,its www.bestpetramps.com,which shows that hacker is using any other persons webspace for making spoof website ,to make you fool ,I am entering all fake details ,which are no where valid 






here again I have given them wrong details but as you can see the website is false and no SET is working here so they are saving all the fake details by our side ,without any https:// or security framework and when I clicked on continue button I was redirected to a real Bank of India Page ,just look at the URL.How smart these hackers are ...
Dont you want to know ,who was the poor guy whose website space the hacker was using just scroll down
the total page was PHISHING page ,
know you have learnt HOW to "Phish "

No comments:

Post a Comment